Medical school:Jerusalem Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School(1971-1978)
Subinternship at Mount Sinai school of medicine N.Y. N.Y. USA (1976)
Internship Ichilov Hospital Tel Aviv University (1978)
Obstetric and gynaecologic training at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynae-cology at the University Hospital of Münster, Germany (1979-1982).
1982 one year of obstetrics and gynaecology at the Queen‘s Medical Centre,
University of Nottingham (King’s Mill Hospital Mansfield).
1983 pioneered and medical director of the first outpatient IVF-unit in Germany – Hamburg .
Since 1998 founder and Medical Director of the IVF-unit at the Fertility Center Hamburg, which is one of the largest and leading private IVF centers in Germany.
In July 1998 the Fertility Center Hamburg was one of the first centres in Ger-many and worldwide to introduce quality management to be certified according to the ISO 9001 and in 2002 accreditation of the IVF-Lab. (ISO 17025). Numerous publications in national and international scientific journals, book articles as well as lectures on national and international conferences.
- Active member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Founding member of the European Society of Human Reproduction (ESHRE)
- Founding member of the „AG Gynäkologische Endokrinologie und Fortpflanzungsmedizin (DGGEF)“ in Germany
- Founding member of the „Berufsverband Reproduktionsmedizinischer Zentren (BRZ)“ in Germany
- Member of the advisory committee of ESHRE
- Member of the scientific board of Serono Symposia International
Main interest at the moment is the development of embryo-transfer-catheters and techniques as well as further developing of the quality management systems in IVF centers.